GROW WITH US AND BE YOUR BEST Clark Wilson LLP is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to join our commercial real estate practice group. This is a full-time, permanent position and is ideal for anyone wanting to join a firm that takes pride
This position provides administrative and clerical support for two or three associate lawyers in the growing Vancouver office. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and highly organized, has superior computer, proofreading and time management skills
At McCarthy Tétrault, we offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities and are delighted to have been selected as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2021 for the ninth consecutive year. Our culture is built
Description Why Work for Us?Innovation. Act with Integrity. Collaboration. Embrace Diversity. CareWe come from many countries, cultures, races, ethnicities, abilities and nationalities. We bring our passions
Want to join one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People and a firm that is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers?
Our Vancouver office has been named one of BC's top employers for five consecutive years and this is an opportunity for you to join the world’s largest law firm, a firm that offers opportunities to build your career while growing your skills and deepening your expertise.
We are currently seeking a Senior Paralegal to support our Corporate Services Department.
The Paralegal will be responsible for:
• Drafting documents for incorporations, organizations, extraprovincial registrations, amalgamations, import and export continuations, restorations, voluntary dissolutions, capital alterations, reorganizations, business name registrations, various types of partnership registrations
• Reviewing, summarizing and analyzing charter documents and corporate records for due diligence purposes
• Conducting minute book reviews and rectifying deficiencies
• Supporting a positive department image and culture
• Participating in the Athennian Project
• Participating in special projects in response to firm initiatives
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 8 years of working experience in a corporate services department
• A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to meet required deadlines
• Ability to exercise initiative, use judgment, make decisions and accept responsibility effectively
• Communicates in a clear and precise manner
• Demonstrates a team approach and supports colleagues
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multiple priorities to meet necessary deadlines.
*We thank all applicants who apply, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Inclusion and diversity (I&D) are fundamental to who we are at Dentons Canada and essential to the success and strength of our firm. Our forward-thinking, inclusive culture promotes and supports the professional development of our diverse talent, the leading services we offer to our clients, and positive social change. As a testament to our commitment to I&D, we are recognized as one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employer’s for 11 consecutive years (2011-2021) and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2021) for the fourth time.
Dentons Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application. All employment decisions, including hiring, will be made without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, creed, disability, ethnic origin, family status, gender assigned at birth, gender identity, marital status, place of origin, race, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights legislation.
To support and embrace your diverse skillsets, talents and experiences, we are committed to providing you with an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible workplace to support your success. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, for example as a result of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.