Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Report into the Director Legal Services and Contracts for Services and Support (Aftermarket).
- Draft corporate law documents for overseas Aftermarket subsidiaries (articles of association, board resolutions, shareholders’ resolutions, annual reports, powers of attorney, etc.).
- For overseas Aftermarket entities, maintain and file corporate records, including minute books, resolutions, board of director changes, annual reports, approvals of annual accounts, etc.
- Schedule board and shareholders’ meetings and act a secretary of said meetings for overseas Aftermarket entities.
- Organize the signature, notarization, legalization and translation of corporate law documents for overseas Aftermarket entities.
- Compile and maintain internal documents (organization charts, lists of directors and officers) and databases for overseas Aftermarket entities.
- Liaise with external law firms and corporate secretarial services firms in multiple jurisdictions.
- Produce documents related to the development and implementation of Aftermarket policies and templates.
- Provide contract support for standard agreements, such as non-disclosure agreements.
- Provide support in the context of large Aftermarket transactions and corporate restructurings.
- Provide support for Aftermarket know-your-customer due diligence searches.
- Work with other members of the legal and contracts team on special projects and initiatives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 5 years of experience as a corporate-commercial paralegal with a large corporation or law firm. Experience in the aerospace, automotive or transportation customer service industries will be considered an asset. - You have an DEC in Paralegal studies. - You have strong organizational skills and you are meticulous. - You are able to operate and deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. - You are able to work independently when required and as a strong team player at other times, always ready to collaborate with others. - You are perfectly bilingual (French and English), both verbally and in writing. - You have good knowledge of MS-Office environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.