Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Support three senior lawyers in various corporate legal functions, allowing you to be exposed to a wide variety of corporate legal issues;
- Participate in the writing, analysis, approval and negotiation of various commercial agreements such as corporate guarantees, letters of credit facilities or surety documents, financing, banking and treasury operations related agreements;
- Find solutions to legal issues raised by employees of various departments (Treasury, HR, Finance, etc.) and provide support with implementing these solutions;
- Provide support on corporate reorganisations;
- Ensure that the activities of the Company are conducted in accordance with applicable laws, Company’s policies, good governance and business practices;
- Ensure adequate follow-up on various files submitted for analysis and recommendations.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in law
- You are a member of the Quebec Bar
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience, ideally with an international company
- You have strong writing skills and are at ease communicating in both English and French
- You distinguish yourself by your rigor, autonomy, initiative
- You have a great ability to deal with competing priorities and high level of stress
- You demonstrate good business judgment
- You have well developed analytical and synthesizing skills
- You work well in a team environment and are well organized
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Montreal, QC
- Permanent position
- Possibility to work from home or at the office
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.