Sector: Client Operations
Language Designation: Bilingual
Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak): BBB
Salary Range: $41374.65 to $51718.31
Position Status: Temporary Full Time
About the role
We’re constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research, design, innovation and partnerships. You will manages the coordination, administration and support of programs and/or business activities. You will coordinate the collection of data for reporting purposes, prepare documentation, and process accounting and cash management transactions that will help us make housing affordable for everyone in Canada.
What you will need
• High School diploma and experience in Administration. College diploma would be considered an asset.
• Minimum of two years of prior relevant experience.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet
• deadlines and take initiative.
• Oral and written communication skills including the ability to persuade others.
• Attention to detail.
What you will be doing
• Supports the activities of a team responsible for the delivery and administration of programs and/or business activities.
• Monitors business activity and conducts an analysis of applications/requests to ensure compliance with program guidelines and to identify issues, solutions and efficiencies as appropriate.
• Makes recommendations for approvals, recommends courses of action for nonstandard
• requests, and processes documentation or data such as applications/requests and payment requisitions.
• Acts as a liaison between business lines and plays a role in collecting and disseminating information that impacts the achievement of business objectives and project deliverables.
Data Management And Reporting
• Manages reports as assigned on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Liaises with external clients/stakeholders to meet business needs, as required.
• Coordinates the collection of data for the production of status reports and other reports as needed by management.
• Processes financial transactions including processing remittances, journal vouchers or corrections to clear items, correct errors and claim adjustments.
• Prepares cheque requisitions as required and administers wire transfers to/from external clients on an ongoing basis.
• Reconciles financial balances of internal sub-ledger accounts related to all accounting transactions processed.
• Supports functional teams in tracking and monitoring and reporting activities.
Does this sound like you?
Click the “apply now” button and create an account (it should take about 30 seconds). We’re excited to hear from you!
Posting closing date: November 1, 2019 @ 11:59 pm EST (Note, the competition may remain active until filled)
Job Requisition ID: 4158
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec
Other Location(s): Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary & Vancouver
Security Requirement: Reliability Status
Travel Requirement: Occasional